5.16.2008

Wasting Time

Well, it's a little slow around here, so I thought I would give a short update on what's been going on:

  • It's been a beautiful week here and they say it is supposed to last for a little while, at  least.  Our new plants are growing and looking lovely, our tomato plants have taken off, and I can't wait until we actually have tomatoes!!!
  • I got my hair cut.  It's short!  If I think about it, I'll post some pictures.  Think Rihanna.
  • Brandon flew out to SC Wednesday and Thursday for litigation purposes.  I swear, that job is never going to end!!
  • Koby has been OBSESSED with playing fetch outside.  He loves flying off the deck, chasing the ball and bringing it back.  However, Brandon says he is his mother's dog because after a little while, he'll go after the ball, but then, he'll run to the nearest shady area to take a break!!  
  • I'm on a chocolate and banana combination kick these days.  I've made 2 different types of chocolate banana oatmeal cookies (1 was healthy and 1 was not) and then last night, I made chocolate banana bread!  I guess that is what we get for buying bananas and then letting them sit too long.
  • My parents are leaving for a trip today and we're dog-sitting ol' Tucker for 10 days.  I'm sure he is going to think his life has hit rock bottom after being with Koby for that long. Hopefully, he won't hate us forever!
  • Our friends Megan and Kevin are coming to visit us next weekend! We were supposed to go to the lake, but due to the high water and this
we won't be able to go down.  Well, we could, but there wouldn't be much for us to do.
  • Remember that budget that Brandon and I created??  Well, let's just say this - my "entertainment" line item is still there and Brandon is having to dive into next month's money!!  I never thought I'd see this day!!!
  • We're going to go watch the new Wichita Wingnuts on Monday.  Our realtor sent us free tickets and we hear the games are really fun, so I'm kind of excited to go!  

Well, I guess that about wraps it up for us.  I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!

P.S.  Did anyone watch "The Office" season finale last night?  We recorded it on the dvr and have yet to watch it.  I sure hope it is a good one!!!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates