I. QUIT. My pick never ends up being "the one"!
Disclaimer: This is not the post with pictures!
I have a confession to make....
I have become uncontrollably addicted to this season of The Bachelorette! I didn't start watching it until about a month ago, but it has taken over my love of Jon and Kate. Now, don't get me wrong, Jon and Kate are still set up to record on our DVR every week, I just don't watch them live, like I used to. This is a sad, sad deal for me. I swore I would never get hooked on The Bachelor/Bachelorette again after the stupid season with Charlie O'Connel. However, I'm totally into this season. Maybe it's because the bachelorette is so strong and says what she thinks and isn't afraid of the outcome? Who knows, but next week is the finale and I'm so perplexed by who she will choose - in my opinion, the two guys are so different from one another. But, maybe that was her strategy?!?!
Okay, I'm done confessing.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment