Okay, maybe not men, but that was the first "rain" song that came to mind. But, let me tell you - it's raining and it's rainging hard!
If you know Wichita at all, you know that the streets in this city are incredibly prone to flooding, especially out west where we live. Here is a picture of the morning commute:
Basically, every major street around our house has been closed at some point today and it looks like they might be closing more. Most of the schools have let out and a lot of people have flooded basements. We're lucky that we aren't having any problems yet - hopefully it stays that way.
Brandon went home early from work since most of his sites shut down, so he's keeping a good eye on our sump pump and basement, and probably enjoying his time off. I'm guessing he's getting in a few rounds of golf with Tiger! I'm still here at work, so I hope I can find a way to get home!




1 comments:
Kevin loves that song. He walks around the house singing it all the time. I tell him not to because it worries me. I'm glad your basement is okay!
I just saw the picture of Koby with his fluff. I laughed forever - especially since the evidence is still hanging from his face! too funny. Andy likes fluff too, but he almost savors it. he pulls it out slowly piece by piece. Or maybe he just prefers his victims to die of a slow death rather than ripping them to shreds all at once.
Post a Comment