As I was standing in the gift shop of the Museum of World Treasures this morning, directing traffic at our monthly Sunrise Scrambler, I noticed a little box of mood rings and my curiousity peaked a bit - I hadn't put one of these little things on in ages! So, during a lull in traffic, I decided I should try one on. I chose one with cute little flowers all around it and slipped it on my finger. And, as I waited, I kept willing myself to be relaxed or romantic and alas, after waiting for at least a minute, staring at the stupid thing, it stayed the same, boring Amber color - anxious and nervous, the same as I always remember; however, I was not feeling anxious or nervous as I had nothing to be anxious or nervous about.
So, what does that say about me?? Am I or have I always been an uptight person, waiting for the next disaster to come my way? I don't think so, but maybe I've been wrong about myself all these years. After all, mood rings are the best personality indicators, right???

1 comments:
Thanks, Dora! My husband told me that, yes, the mood ring was right... Can you believe that?!?!?
Post a Comment