2.04.2009

Answers

Alrighty - Here are the answers. I know there are more of you out there, so if you still have questions, ask them! Don't be scared!!!

Very broad question...who inspires you?? It could be anything too, cooking, decorating, way of life, spirtually etc.
Well, I think there are a lot of things that inspire me, but most importantly, I am inspired by my Grandma Mentha, my mom's mother. I admire her because she was a very strong woman. She owned and operated her own business for many years while my mom was young and didn't close the store until after my sister was born. She was also very generous - always offering to help people in need. She was a strong Christian woman and I am so thankful she passed those values down to my mom, who then passed them down to our family. She was truly the cornerstone of the family.

If you could be featured on the cover of any magazine, which one would it be and why?
Hmm, this is a good one - I have a shallow answer and a not-so-shallow answer. Since I have a slightly embarassing obsession with celebrity gossip, I think it would be really fun to be featured on the cover of People or US Magazine having lunch or shopping with some fun celebrity. I also wouldn't mind being featured on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens for having this really awesome home and yard.

If you could go back and time and live one memory over again - what would it be? and would you change anything about it?
I would certainly re-live my wedding day. It was one of the best days of my life. However, I think I would change my bridesmaid dresses. I would also relive a few of my high school or college days and try to have a little more fun - I think I was too guarded at times.

If people were to describe you in one word - what word do you think it would be (you can't ask brandon.)
Strangely, I can think of several words people would not use to describe me, but if I had to choose just one word that I think people would use to describe me, I guess I would say "easy-going". Come to think of it, I think this might have been an interview question and I am pretty sure I drew a blank then, too.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates