5.06.2009

Grace Day 9

I still don't have the picture I need for Monday's post, but I will post it, I promise. In the mean time, yesterday was a great day!

Grace Day 9
1. Productivity at work - I got a lot done and done well!
2. We're trying to cut back on our spending in a few areas and one of those areas is eating out. So, I've been bringing my lunch to work everyday lately and yesterday, as I sat in the break room with the rest of the "lunch ladies" I realized that I've gotten to know these women more than I would have otherwise. But, I still don't like to eat leftovers everyday ;)
3. An honest conversation to express concern - its nice to be able to just talk things out sometimes
4. A good small group discussion
5. Our friend's baby boy who was so fun to play with last night

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates