6.27.2009

Small Group BBQ

A couple weeks ago we hosted our church small group for a Summer social to stay connected and enjoy the nice weather before the heat set in. I also took the opportunity to play with the camera and its many useful settings.

A storm was was slowly developing over SE Wichita which provided an opportunity for some cool pictures.

Before everyone left I convinced Luke and Travis to help me experiment with slow shutter speeds. Luke stood still while Travis pretended to punch him in the face, turned out alright for my first attempt.

We are headed to Tablerock lake next week for the 4th of July with Tessa's family, my nieces always present opportunities to take pictures so I should have a few to upload. Have a safe 4th of July.

1 comments:

Lilli O said...

Its fun playing with the camera! I got a Canon Rebel Xsi and love it. So much to learn! Its hard than people think! Youre doing awesome! Have a good 4th!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates