8.21.2009

Let's Hope This Isn't Long-Term

Brandon has a lot of really great qualities, but one area that could use some improvement is his memory or listening ability (or a combination of both). For example, he will ask me ask me about plans for the weekend (or any event) and I will fill him in, explaining all of the important details and we'll go on. Then, the next day or even the next hour in some instances, he will ask me the same question and not be able to recall anything from the previous conversation about the same topic.

Fast forward to this week. I've been coughing with a sore throat, using the Neti Pot, taking Tylenol Cold, blowing my nose, etc. Last night, I asked Brandon to stop by Dillons on his way home to get me some nighttime medicine so I could sleep and he did. Then today, I was talking to him on the phone and my co-worker came to my office to ask what sounded good for lunch and we decided on pizza, to which Brandon replied "Pizza? Are you sure that will be okay on your stomach?" I paused for a minute, hoping he would recall the events of the past few days and then said something along the lines of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" and then politely reminded him that I was not sick to my stomach and yes, pizza would be fine!

Friends, let's hope this memory loss is not long-term. If so, I'm in for a long ride!!!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates