The weather has also caused me to become TOTALLY ready for the fall! I've decided that this is my favorite season for so many reasons:
I really love the fall clothes - jeans, sweaters, turtle necks, boots, hooded sweatshirts, sweat pants...
* I really love the fall smells, especially the fall Yankee Candle collection. In fact, I bought a couple of new candles this weekend - Autumn Leaves and Lakeside Birch.
* The cooler weather makes me want to whip up all kinds of meals and treats. Maybe that is because I welcome the heat from the stove rather than dreading it, like I do in the summer.
* FOOTBALL! I really do love football, especially KSU football. But this year, I'm also rooting for the San Diego Chargers because my favorite player, Darren Sproles, has started off the season playing pretty amazing! Brandon even got me a sweet Sproles jersey to wear on Sundays (I know honey, I didn't wear yesterday - I'm sorry...).
* Fall TV premieres - Dancing with the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Office - they all start this week!
So, while the weather may be dreary and my focus may not be perfect, I do welcome the change in season and a new sense of renewal and excitement!

0 comments:
Post a Comment