1. Sleeping in when your husband still has to get up for work is nearly impossible.
2. Since I'm awake, I'm more motivated to get in the shower and get ready. It sure beats stumbling into the shower when I'm still half asleep.
3. I really like watching morning TV, but afternoon TV isn't so great. I've never been much of a soap opera fan.
4. I much prefer to go to the grocery store on Monday morning rather than on the weekend.
5. Panera is significantly less busy on a weekday morning than a weekend morning and in return, much more enjoyable when visiting with a friend.
6. Koby really likes that I'm home and continually reminds me of his delight by following me around with his toys begging me to throw them.
7. My days don't seem so "routine", which is quite refreshing!
8. I can actually have dinner on the table before 6:30 p.m.
9. It is A LOT easier to keep the house picked up when I'm home to stay on top of it rather than letting it all pile up for the weekend (I want to get better about picking up during the week!).
10. I miss visiting with my co-workers and find myself wondering what they are doing with their free time.
I think I could get used to this kind of vacation every year! The extra time to just be at home has really been refreshing to me. I'm afraid the rest of the week is going to go by way too fast...

0 comments:
Post a Comment