1.25.2011

News Flash


In an effort to expand our horizons, this was consumed on Friday night:
 
 
 
Thanks to our friends Matt and Ali, we got out of our comfort zones and tried (and liked) sushi!  Now, I had tried sushi in the past with my brother and sister and couldn't quite get past having to eat the whole roll at once and maybe gagged a time or two, so I was a bit scarred.  But Brandon had never tried it in his whole life, so it was definitely a new experience for him. 
 
As we pondered on what to order, we decided to just jump right in and order two different rolls and not even consider the traditional oriental fare on the menu.  As our meals were brought out, Ali was on the edge of her seat as Brandon took his first bite.  I think he felt a little pressure because he couldn't quit laughing, which made Ali laugh even more, but the first bite was a success.  And so was the second, and the third, and before we knew it, we had eaten our entire meal!  Needless to say we enjoyed our meal, but more importantly we enjoyed hanging out and laughing with our good friends!
 
In other weekend news....oh wait...there isn't any other weekend news because we were pretty lazy all weekend!  I did a little shopping with mom on Saturday and we had lunch together and then the rest of the weekend was spent lounging around.  It was lovely!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates