4.05.2012

Thursday Things

  • Yesterday, we had what weathermen were calling "non-threatening cold air funnels" hovering around the city.  Only in Kansas do we have these crazy "non-threatening" funnel clouds.  Here is a picture of one of the funnels, courtesy of a local news station.

  • Easter is three days away and I do not have an Easter outfit.  It is suposed to be chilly which makes figuring out an outfit even more challenging.  Have I mentioned that I hate this time of year when it comes to clothing options??

  • I have the day off tomorrow so my mom is coming to town and we are going to spend the day together.  I think we have a lot of shopping in our future!  I need some house stuff and she's needs to pick up her new sewing machine.  It will be so nice to just hang out with her!

  • I'm sort of addicted to the new peach smoothies at Panera. They are so yummy!!


  • This week I've been hitting snooze at least twice every morning.  I just can't seem to pull myself out of bed and get moving.  By hitting snooze I obviously delay my routine and end up leaving the house later than normal, but surprisingly I still get to work pretty much on time (think 8:05 or 8:10) -- all of the school traffic has subsided so my drive to work is much quicker.  I think I kind of like this new sleeping pattern :)

  • This crazy warm weather has caused me to develop some sort of allergy.  I've never really battled allergies before but the past few weeks I've been taking an allrergy pill every morning.  This is not fun!

  • I made a version of this recipe for dinner the other night and it was a big hit with Brandon.  I obviously omitted the green peppers and onions ;)

Happy Thursday!! 
    


    Photobucket


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates