7.20.2007
The Beginning of the End
Well, I guess I have succomb to the need to blog. I tried it once on a different site and didn't enjoy it that much, but I've decided that blogging is a good way to share our lives with family and friends, none of which currently blog. Hmmm, maybe I will have to persuade them to start! Maybe they'll see how cool I am and want to be like me (Tara, Natalie...). I also think this will be a great way to use all of those digital pictures we have and it might, just might encourage me to take more! After all, who doesn't like to keep up with someone via photos!
So, here it is, the beginning of the end! I'm going to share this blog link with a few of you in hopes that you like it and will want to hear more from us. Which brings me to another point, "us". I'm sure I'll be the only one who actually updates this site, but hopefully Brandon will give me inspiration! If anything, he'll get photo credit!!
Bye for now!

1 comments:
OOO... I like this layout much more!!!!
Post a Comment