12.02.2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

The lights are up, the tree is decorated and all is well - except for one thing. Has anyone else noticed the cars that are decorated for Christmas??? You know the ones I'm talking about, the big wreath with a big velvet bow on the front of the or ribbons hanging from the mirrors. Well today, I think I saw a car that took the cake. It was a cute little SUV that had poinsettia garland wrapped around the luggage rack on top, topped off with 4 cute little bows at each corner! GAG!!!! I understand wanting to be festive and all, but I really can't handle the car decorations!!!!

And, as I mentioned, we have our decorations up, but I haven't had time to take any pictures yet, so I will get some posted soon!

1 comments:

Heather Grilliot said...

your so funny, people have done that down here (for whatever reason) for years, lights too...But ofcourse here in Texas don't be suprised to see a fake reindeer strapped to the front of the car...good grief!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates