2.10.2009

Jenga! Jenga! Jenga!

Tonight we had our small group over to our house. We are in between studies, so we decided to do something a little different. We kind of took an old college drinking game and turned it into a personal game by writing different questions on the Jenga pieces. It was fun to learn new things about some of our group members! Here are a few pictures:

And, since Valentine's Day is in just a few days, I decided to make Valentine cupcakes, mostly so I could use my cupcake tree :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day. Great couch. Has the love seat arrived yet? I haven't checked in lately with all the trips south to see new grandbaby so I am a little behind. What kind of eye surgery did Brandon have? Pam probably told me but I am getting old and forget full.

Chels said...

Your cup cakes look so yummy

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates