1. Sleep in (Ha, it won't happen, but I like the thought of it)
2. Pick up the house (or I won't be able to focus on anything else)
3. Watch Food Network and HGTV
4. Plan and make a nice dinner and have it ready when Brandon comes home from work
5. Scour the internet for color schemes and ideas (since I can't do it in person)
6. Bake chocolate chip cookies - it just seems like the perfect time
7. Throw the ball countless times for Koby, who will be totally thrilled that I'm spending All. Day. Long. with him
8. Organize our closet
9. Make a menu plan and grocery list
10. Layout Brandon's sports "stuff" and devise a plan for where we'll hang some of the pieces in our basement
So, this will be my day tomorrow. What would you all do with a day off in the midst of a blizzard??

0 comments:
Post a Comment