* I was in Topeka yesterday for a legislative reception. It was fun to be a part of that world for a few hours, but I'm not sure I could live that life every day. I'm sort of amazed that people actually choose to be a politician.
* I had to buy new work shoes today. After yesterday, I'm tired of my old boots!
* Our small group is doing a really great study right now! It has really made me think about all of the ways the devil tries to infiltrate our lives.
* Yes, I watched The Bachelor this week. And yes, I knew ahead of time what was going to happen. But, I think I might be the only person who liked Molly. Actually, Jillian was my favorite, but Molly was second. And, I do feel sorry for Melissa, but from what I gather, she knew ahead of time it was coming. You know, everyone was so mad at Brad (the guy who didn't pick Deanna) for not picking someone, and then Jason picks someone, but has a change of heart and everyone is mad at him, so really, you can't win. Now, I'm not advocating for the show, it is TV after all, but you get my point.
* We got our love seat and new buffet in this week, but we haven't downloaded the pictures yet. However, I'm very pleased with both pieces! Now, I need to accessorize!!
* I tried another new recipe this week - Oatmeal Cookie Brownies. They were okay, nothing to die for.
* It was 84 degrees today! 84! In March!! And, to celebrate, I wore cropped pants and cute peep-toe flats to work :)
* Currently, Koby is at the foot of the bed snoring. I just love that dog!

0 comments:
Post a Comment