Tomorrow, I am hosting the group at my house, so I've been busy cooking and cleaning today. I really wanted to have a fun theme, but I was getting too caught up in it and wasn't finding items that I loved, so I just bought some cute plates and napkins and I'm making easy, but good food. On the menu: pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, spicy hummus with pita chips and veggies, veggie pizza and a gooey peanut butter cereal mix (this doesn't really have a good name).
We also do fun gifts for the winners and losers. I did come up with a good theme for the prizes, but since they are supposed to be surprises, I can't mention them yet. There is one I've thought about keeping for myself though...
Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures to post tomorrow. But, we might be too busy having fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment