I've tried to use Google Reader and I assume if I tried a little harder, I would probably like it. After all, it does collect ALL of my favorite blogs in one place and updates my list with the most current post. But, I really just miss going to my blog and clicking on the different posts. I know I could add them to this blog, but I feel like it just junks it up since I already have so much and I'm afraid it will take away from MY posts ;) Ha ha!
So here's the question - do you want to see which blogs I like to read on a daily basis or do you just come here to find out what we're up to? This is a burning question here so let me know what you think!
In other news, the big Sunflower Showdown is this weekend in Manhattan! I'm really hoping with whip up on those Chicken Hawks or Gay Birds, as my brother calls them. We REALLY need this win. We'll be there, sporting our purple and cheering LOUD, VERY LOUD! Go Cats!

1 comments:
both!
Post a Comment