- Today has been the longest day ever!
- I was accused of being "Country" today during lunch. I have Brandon's truck today and he carries big rubber boots with him at all times, only he keeps them stuck, upside down, between his truck cab and truck bed. When I walked in the restaurant, the guy behind the sandwich counter made a joke and told me that was a very "country" thing to do.
- One of my bosses from A|S is retiring and his retirement party is tonight. I'm so excited to get to catch up with some of my old co-workers.
- Tonight I'm hanging out with a friend finishing up things for the big baby shower we are hosting. Lots of fun stuff to make!
- Tomorrow is the big baby shower, so I will be busy with that for a good part of the day.
- I'm hoping for a somewhat relaxed Saturday evening and would love to watch a good chick flick ;)
- I believe my brother, sis-in-law and niece will be stopping by our house on their way home from my parent's house.
- Speaking of my parents, my mom turns 60 next week and thinks us kids have been sending her random gifts in the mail, so she's been so proud of her "detective" skills and claims she has proof that it is us.
2.26.2010
Because it's Friday (again...)
By the time Friday rolls around, my mind has pretty much turned to mush and I'm counting down the minutes until the weekend officially hits! So in honor of Friday, here is another random list post:

0 comments:
Post a Comment