2.22.2010

Starting a New Week

**UPDATE** I do not have any cavities!! 

It's Monday morning and I have a dentist appointment at 8:00 a.m. - what a way to start off the week (sense sarcasm).  I really like my dentist and he has a pretty sweet office set up, so that helps a little bit.

I will also be busy this week preparing for a baby shower that I am co-hosting.  My friend, Emily, and I spent time this weekend running last minute errands.  I promise to have pictures because it is sure to be fab!

Speaking of this weekend, I got on an organization kick and cleaned out my recipe notebook!!  I pulled out all of the recipes I've never made and typed up recipes I had stashed around and plan to print them out and file them in the notebook.  It was quite an undertaking!!  Now, maybe I will have more motivation to get on that Bohn Family cookbook I planned to do two years ago?!?!

Okay, I better get going so I can make my appointment!  Let's hope I don't have any cavities!!!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates