3.08.2010

Looking Forward to Spring

Even though it is dreary and rainy here today, I am definitely looking forward to Spring!  It just seems that Spring brings on renewed spirits and fresh outlooks.  So today, I'm listing all of the things I am looking forward to as the new season is ushered in:
  • Daffodils
  • Tulips
  • Vanilla Lime Yankee Candle
  • Capri Pants
  • Flip Flops
  • Ballet Flats
  • Grilling outside
  • Driving with the windows down
  • Cleaning out closets/organizing the house
  • Early sunrises and late sunsets
  • The opportunity to wear my fun yellow jacket
  • Easter
  • Opening the windows around the house
  • Green grass
  • Leaves on the trees
  • Finding out what plants will bloom this year and which ones won't
  • An occasional WSU baseball game
  • Taking Koby on walks and to the park
  • Rain showers on a sunny day, which lead to rainbows
  • Eating outdoors

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates