4.19.2010

Busy Week

We had a pretty busy weekend and I have pictures I wanted to show, but I can't seem to find them...  If I ever stumble up on them I will post them, but for now, I'll just write about it.

After a long and emotional week, we were pretty much spent by the time Friday rolled around.  In all honesty, I think we pretty much sat on the couch and watched TV all night.  I probably fell asleep about half way through our TV watching...okay, I know I did!

Saturday morning we got up and went to Panera for breakfast and then ran a couple of errands.  I dropped Brandon off to get a haircut and went to a local nursery to browse their flower selections.  I love browsing around and looking at all of the different flowers and I love it so much that after I picked Brandon up from his haircut, we went back and purchased flowers for a couple of my pots.  (This is where a couple of those photos would be handy...).  The nursery I went to is called Dennings and they have the most unique and beautiful flowers.  They also put together awesome pots and baskets that you can purchase.  If you live our area, I highly recommend them!

Later in the afternoon, we headed to Hays, America for Brandon's buddy's 30th birthday.  We rode up with our friends Nate and Lacie and really enjoyed our time with them.  I think Dustin was surprised to see us at his party. We always have fun hanging out with these two couples (Obviously, Dustin's wife was also there).  It was a night full of lots of fun, lots of laughter, a late night trip to IHOP, and a tranny or cross dresser (Nate and Lacie got the privilege of experiencing that one).  We got up pretty early on Sunday morning to head back to town and spent the rest of the day doing laundry and resting up. 

We are gearing up for another busy week, but I hope to be able to check-in a couple of times!  And, maybe I'll find the pictures and get those posted...

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates