For many, many years I have detested mini vans. Even though I don't have kids, the thought of a mini van just screams "mommy". I have the same feeling about shirts that say "Super Mom" or something similar. Its not that I will be embarrassed to be a mom, its just that I envision myself to be a super hip and trendy mom that keeps up with current fashion trends, still reads daily celebrity gossip, cruises around in a fun, sporty car, etc. And I think many other gals feel the same way. In fact, I'm sure of it. And, Toyota is sure of it too...
Cue The Swagger Wagon! You must watch this video because it is PURE ADVERTISING GENIUS!!
I dedicate this post to my sister because she recently became the owner of a Toyota Sienna mini van and she is proud of it!! She might need to work on her "swagger" a little, but I'd say she can fit into the hip mom category (most of the time, anyway -- I'm just teasing sis. I'm just having a little fun!).
Disclaimer: For those moms who read this and have a mini van or a shirt that reads "Super Mom" please don't take this as an insult. I'm not a mom yet so if one day I own either one of these items you are free to say "Told you so!". I mean no harm to anyone....

0 comments:
Post a Comment