10.01.2010

Lunch Break

I'm sitting at home blogging over my lunch break today.  Brandon took Koby to the vet and dropped him off at my office because he had a meeting so I brought the pup home.  I wish I could come home for lunch every day.  I like to use my own microwave, pull stuff out of my own fridge rather than a "community" fridge (can anyone say EWWW!), watch TV, kick off my shoes and play with my dog.   It is just good to get away from the four walls of my office and not spend money to go out to lunch (hear that honey???).

Often times when I eat lunch at my office I end up only taking 30 minutes to eat and then I go back to my office and inevitably start working again.  I suppose I could go walk outside on nice days like today since my office is located near the river, but I don't really like walking in my work clothes.  Not that I would work up a sweat, but it just isn't comfortable.

It was especially nice to come home today because I am the only one in my department today and we are the only department on the first floor, other than the receptionist, so it has been a little lonely in my neck of the woods.  Thankfully, by the time I get back to work I'll only have a couple more hours and then it is the weekend!!

Speaking of the weekend, ours is going to be busy, but FUN!  I have a baby shower tomorrow morning, then we're taking Koby and Tucker (my parent's dog) to Woofstock in the afternoon and attending my co-worker's wedding in the evening.  I'm hoping on Sunday we can do a little fall clothes shopping.  Brandon and I both need some work clothes and I'd like to look for a couple of casual items, too. 

Well, it looks like it is time for me to head back to work.  Happy Friday!


Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates