Friday night we went out to dinner and then went to see The Social Network, which was a fantastic movie!! It is the story of how Facebook started, which was when I was a Junior in college, and I was so intrigued by the story. I hear that Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, says that the movie is not 100% accurate, but that is probably because the movie reveals his less than stellar character. Anyway, it was great and it really makes me want to visit Boston!!!
Saturday morning I tried to sleep in but couldn't, so I got up and got on the treadmill and then got ready to go make bierocks with my friend Ali. I had planned to take my camera, but I forgot it. The bierock-making process is long, but it is so worth it in the end! While I was making bierocks, Brandon stayed home and mowed the yard and worked around the house a little bit, and he watched a lot of football. The rest of our day was spent just hanging out and being lazy. Oh yeah, and we had bierocks for dinner (I made a few without cabbage for Brandon)!
Yesterday, we went to church and then went to brunch at Panera. After we got home, my brother, sister, sis-in-law and nieces stopped by our house on their way home from my parents' house. They didn't stay long, but it was good to see them. After they left, we got busy washing windows (for the first time since we've lived here, the outside parts anyway...SAD!) and cleaning out closets. Finally, after hauling out three trash bags of clothes for Goodwill and another big pile for a consignment sale, we were done for the day. We capped off our evening with homemade chicken and noodles and more football...okay and a little bit of Keeping Up with the Kardashians ;)
Now, it is time to get ready for the week ahead. Don't be jealous of me, but I have a half-day workshop on Tuesday to learn the new Microsoft Office 2010..yippee!! Our office is getting the new operating system and apparently, everything has changed so we have to spend four hours learning how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Can you tell I'm just so excited?!?!


0 comments:
Post a Comment