| {An action shot of Lexie and Koby running full speed all around the yard! This is what he did all day long.} |
| {We added a new worker to the group this year... Nana likes to start them young :) } |
We got up extra early on Sunday to drive home so Brandon could play a double header with his baseball team, the Andover Blue Sox. Despite the record breaking temps today, they played well and played hard and ended up splitting the games. You can keep up with the team by clicking on the team name above.
After a whirlwind weekend, we are going to spend the rest of the evening on the couch relaxing. We have a busy week ahead with another busy weekend so we are going to soak up all of the downtime we can. I will be diving head first into my first catering gig and Brandon is staying home to do yard work. I'm sure I will have all kinds of stories from the catering event...if I make it through :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment