7.29.2011

Pinnable Me Friday!

If you haven't heard of Pinterest by now, then you should really go check it out.  Basically, it is a place to catalog ideas.  Since I've been on such an organization kick, this online bulletin board has really come in handy.  In the past, I would browse the internet and then email links to myself.  Then, I'd have to scroll through email after email trying to find the link.  Pinterest allows me to store everything in one place with just the click of a button.  Amazing!

This week, I'm going to share some of my favorite organizational ideas with you.  Some of these ideas are so practical that I'm sad I didn't think of them before now.

I am a terrible sheet folder and I'm always searching for matching pillowcases, so when I saw this idea I knew I needed to implement it immediately! Not only does this method keep all of the sheet sets together, it also helps de-clutter the linen closet.



I love new uses for old things and this one is just too practical to not share.  You know how Christmas ornaments never fit in the boxes once you are ready to put them away?  Well, just start keeping all of your egg cartons from now until December and you won't have to worry about finding all of your ornament boxes again!

Source: re-nest.com via Tessa on Pinterest


This next idea might just be my favorite of all.  How many times do you go to look for ribbon to wrap a package and the little piece of tape that you used to secure the end the last time you used the ribbon had come unstuck and your ribbon had unraveled all of your storage box?  Never again!  Can you believe this?  Why didn't I think of it?



I've always wanted to utilize the space under the kitchen sink a little better and now I know how! 



Happy Pinning!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates