6.12.2008

Try This!

We had our small group over on Tuesday, and I decided to try a new recipe. I figured anything with cream cheese and crescent rolls and butter has got to be good, right?!? Well, that is exactly what it was - Good! So, here's the recipe. You really must try it!

Sopapilla Cheesecake

2 cans crescent rolls

2 8 oz. packages cream cheese (I used the low fat kind)

1 1/2 c. granulated sugar

1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

1 stick butter, melted

1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon

1/2 c. sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Place one can of crescent rolls in the bottom of the pan (I pinched the seams together before I put it in the pan). Beat the cream cheese, 1 1/2 c. sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls. Place the second can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture and top with melted butter. Mix cinnamon and 1/2 c. sugar together and sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with fruit topping or ice cream.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kevin and Megan said...

you should take a picture and blog about the "dead" geese.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates