So, in an effort to not go to bed tonight wide awake, I'm blogging. But, because I don't have too much going on right now, I'll just post some random thoughts:
* I started making my Christmas list this week. It seems the older I get, the less I have to put on my list, but what does make my list is never cheap! Some of the items on this years list are: Money towards lamps and tables for the living room, a new casual winter coat, a large beverage dispenser and pajamas.
* We've been having a really good time at small group lately. I'm really glad to have these friends in my life.
* I can't believe it is almost NOVEMBER!! This year has just flown by. I remember when we were planning our NYC trip, it seemed so far away and now it seems like we were there such a long time ago.
* I've learned that I can't make no-bake desserts to save my life! I've never been able to make no-bake cookies, much to Brandon's dismay and this week, I tried a peanut butter coated snack mix that turned out more like powdered sugar covered cereal.
* Our dog is getting quirkier and quirkier the older he gets. Just tonight, we decided to leave him out of the bedroom during small group and he was fine for the most part. But then he decided to take his rope and toss it in the air right in front of the tv (we are doing a dvd lead study). Then, he started rolling on his back and chewing on his rope at the same time. He has also decided he hates the toaster! Every time we get it out, we find him shaking under the kitchen table.
* I'm so happy that The Office is back to it's old ways. I was beginning to wonder about the story line, but this year we have been very pleased! Yay for Jim and Pam!
* With all of the sad news that we keep hearing, I've been trying very hard to not take anything for granted and appreciate everything! You just never know what the next day could bring.
* The cardigan post last week was dedicated to my loving husband. I have been very attracted to cardigans this season because I love the layered look and I just think they are fun, but he has distinctly different views. He even had the audacity to compare me to Angela from The Office!! Thank you to all of you who chimed in on the issue. You helped me in my defense :)
Okay, I think that is all for now. I am getting a little bit sleepy. Let's hope I don't wake up tonight singing the new Black Eyed Peas song...

0 comments:
Post a Comment