3.16.2010

I've Got A Long Way To Go!

Well, I've been keeping up with my Couch to 5k jogging program, but I've been jogging on the treadmill.  Tonight, since the sun was shining and since we have gotten Spring fever, we decided to jog outside.  BIG mistake on my part!!  My 4 minute jog - 5 minute walk - 4 minute jog - 5 minute walk turned into 4 minute huffing and puffing - 5 minute walk - 2.5 minute torture - 5 minute walk - epic failure!!  Brandon was kind enough to jog with me but I'm pretty sure I didn't impress him. At. All.

So, all in all, I feel good that I'm exercising more, but I sure have a long way to go before I can actually even think about running a 5k!


1 comments:

Heather Grilliot said...

Keep it up Tessa! Harry and I atempted to do this too. I failed though because I just keep heading back to the couch!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates