7.11.2010

Famer's Market Finds

Yesterday, I visited the farmer's market.  I needed to pick up some produce and I walked away with produce and more!


I got all of this for just $16!!  This proves that shopping local really is worth the extra time and most often the quality is better.


I got three squash, four tomatoes and one cucumber.  We had one of the tomatoes sliced up on hamburgers last night and I put the cucumber in a pasta salad.  I'm saving the squash for this recipe later in the week.


I also got this little gem - a mini strawberry rhubarb pie!!  Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! 


We finally planted our last area of the backyard and I got three of these pretty Lantana plants...


...and three of these pretty pink plants.  I think they are called Summer Snap Dragons?? 

Can you believe I got all of that for $16??  I just love the farmer's market!!


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates