8.24.2010

Soundtrack of My Life

I saw this idea on this blog and thought I would make the soundtrack of my life, too!  Except I'm not the best at remembering song titles and artists so this might be more challenging than I thought...

The songs are in no particular order, but each song reminds me of some period of time in my life (ah hem...Waterfalls reminds me of like 6th grade).  It may not be the lyrics that strike the memory, but maybe more of the time when the song was popular or a time when the song was played somewhere special, etc. -- so don't judge me!!

Back Where I Come From -- Kenny Chesney

Walkin' In Memphis -- Marc Cohn

I Wanna Talk About Me -- Toby Keith

Waterfalls -- TLC

Wonderful Tonight -- Eric Clapton

Carried Away -- George Strait

Dancing Queen – Abba

You’ve Got a Friend -- James Taylor

Don't Stop Believin' -- Journey

Like I Never Loved Before -- Phil Vassar

Billie Jean – Michael Jackson

Proud of the House We Built -- Brooks and Dunn

Brown Eyed Girl -- Van Morrison

Fishin' In the Dark -- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

*A special thanks to Google for helping me out as I typed in song lyrics, hoping I could figure out the title of the song and the artist!



Photobucket

1 comments:

megan said...

"I wanna talk about me! I wanna talk about I. I wanna talk about number one oh my me my...." Makes me smile!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates