8.23.2011

Tuesday Brain Dump


  • Lately, I've really been missing the flower shop world.  I follow a local flower shop on Twitter and they are always posting pictures of such fun creations and it makes me miss playing with all of the beautiful flowers.
  • I made this recipe last night and it was an epic FAIL!  I will be removing it from my Pinterst board soon.
  • My mom and I are taking a mother-daughter trip in October and I got my vacation days approved today.  Looking forward to a fun girls-only weekend in one of my favorite parts of the country - North Carolina!
  • I'm becoming more and more thankful for KKG everyday.  Last night at Bunco, we had a substitute player who was a friend of one of my friends and I knew she looked familiar and then we realized we were in the house at the same time.  Crazy how small the world is and how many connections I have made through the sorority.  Even though I got annoyed with sorority life at one point, it really was an awesome place to meet people and anytime I run into another KKG we are always able to strike up conversations.  
  • Speaking of running into people from my past, my 10 year high school reunion is coming up in a few weeks.  It will be interesting to reconnect with my classmates.  I wonder if we'll talk about life now or life then...  My guess is the latter!
  • I'm so tired of Summer and so ready for Fall.  I'm tired of the weather and I'm tired of my summer wardrobe.  I'm ready to make Fall food and I'm ready for football.  I'm also ready for the Fall TV lineup.
  • I had a coupon for Aveeno body wash so I decided to try it out and I must admit, I don't really like it.   The spout gets clogged up and it doesn't get very frothy.
  • Just when we got rid of our Netflix subscription, a bunch of movies come out that I want to watch.  I guess I will wait until they are available on On-Demand.
That is all for now.  Have a lovely day!




Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates