But, as I mentioned things have been progressing on the home update front. The trim is painted and we finally got some color up on the walls. Here is a little sneak peek of the living room via pictures from my cell phone!
![]() |
| {excuse the mess....which translates to the mess is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!} |
Both of these photos were taken at night so the color, which is Sherwin Williams Dovetail mixed up in Benjamin Moore paint, appears a bit dark. I'm in love with the contrast between the walls and the trim! Now if only we could find drapes so we do not feel like the nightly neighborhood entertainment...
Next up on the list is to paint the entryway and dining room. We have extremely tall ceilings in the entryway so we are going to have to get creative when it comes to painting those walls. We will also be installing our new wood floor next weekend, which will make a huge difference! I get to finally say goodby the kitchen carpet and hello to the lovely, warm wood floor (and visible dust and crumbs...I know!!)!
We are still planning to paint the kitchen cabinets and get new countertops and a new backsplash but we need to save a little money before we start that project. However, my father-in-law pointed out that once the new floor is installed next to the cabinets that the cabinet painting will be on the fast track because we are not going to like the way the cabinets look with the floor and he's probably right!




1 comments:
Love the paint color! It looks great. I always hate the 'mess' of remodeling-- I like things in their place lol!!
Post a Comment