3.16.2012

Pinnable Friday: Spring Has Sprung!

It is definitely Springtime here in the midwest!  The mild temps and rainshowers have caused the plants to sprout, trees to bloom, and the bulbs to pop up out of the ground.  Thankfully, Pinterest has also been full of all kinds of Springy ideas :)


Source: imgfave.com via Tessa on Pinterest


I love tulips and think this would be a great way to bring their beauty indoors.  And, since the back of our house faces west, we have plenty of sunlight for this project!




I think this would be a very cute Easter centerpiece using real daffodils (wish I had found this long before now so I could have gotten a few bulbs planted).




With Spring, comes fresh produce and yummy salads.  I found this recipe and think it looks pretty amazing. 




To me, the perfect Spring dessert incorporates lemon in some way and while I have not tried this dessert yet, it seems like it will fit that bill!




Spring also means cool evenings and the new house has a big front porch that is calling for some furniture so we can sit out there and enjoy those evenings.  I love the pops of color and fun furniture in this picture.







Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates