i am: a wife, a mother (to Koby), a friend, a daughter and a sister
i think: that I should let God handle more of my fears/worries
i know: that my husband is the best
i want: to be the best wife/mother/friend/daughter/sister I can be, and I want to travel to Italy someday!
i have: a great family, wonderful friends (old and new), a Father who cares about me more than I can imagine and a super cute dog!
i wish: I enjoyed working out
i hate: well, hate is strong, but I really dislike people with alternative motives
i miss: my grandma Mentha
i fear: rejection
i feel: very lucky
i hear: my co-worker's music
i smell: the new air freshener in the office
i crave: chocolate and quality time
i search: for my cell phone and car keys, frequently
i wonder: what the future holds
i regret: not being more adventurous
i love: Brandon, my family and friends, new recipes, clean sheets, my TV shows
i ache: in my heart when I know I've done someone wrong
i care: about making a difference
i always: procrastinate
i am not: very motivated to work out
i believe: in God
i dance: when I'm feeling crazy
i sing: really off pitch when we are nearing the end of long car rides
i cry: not very often
i don’t always: remember to switch the laundry over
i fight: myself
i write: a lot of emails
i win: when I feel I have made a difference in someone's life
i lose: when I let my emotions get out of hand
i never: have done anything too out of the box
i confuse: acceptance and toleration
i listen: to Good Morning America every morning
i can usually be found: at work playing on the internet or at home doing all kinds of things
i am scared: of the pain of having children
i need: quality time with Brandon and good friends who will listen
i am happy about: life

0 comments:
Post a Comment