8.27.2008

Old School

Last weekend, Brandon and I decided to go through our photos that we have uploaded to our computer but never printed. It was so fun to go back to our dating days and early married days and look at how much has changed. So, I thought it might be fun to take you all on a little journey:

Early dating days - look at my awful highlights!

A family rafting trip in Colorado

My one and only time to go golfing with Brandon

Our candle-lighting at my sorority to announce our engagement - also known as the worst night of Brandon's life!

One of my first official "Brungardt" photos (we were still engaged at this time)

Pumpkin carving in college

The annual Bohn Thanksgiving Hunt (this is the ONLY evidence that a bird has EVER been shot)

Wedding shower

Our Honeymoon

Our first picture in our first apartment (disclaimer: Brandon is NOT naked!)

Our first house (and current house, but this is a "before" picture!)

Our first family photo

Our first Christmas

Our first family vacation - Charleston, SC

And, the most recent picture

I hope you enjoyed our little "walk back in time". This is obviously just a sampling, but it is so fun to look at how things have changed over the past 5 years, especially my hair!!!

2 comments:

Ally_C said...

Ha! I love it! And I love the haircut! :)
Hope all is well!! Since the wedding mayhem is over, its time for a girls night!

Lilli O said...

I saw your blog from facebook. I love it! And this post is so fun! Hope all is well!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates