Today, I went to get pedicures with my friends Ali and Emily. We went to one of the Asian places, so I couldn't understand the staff very good as it was, however it was a very nice place. As we arrived, we picked out our colors (I picked a really pretty shade of purple by OPI - I didn't write the name down and now I'm mad because I really liked it - beside the point) and went to our chairs. I sat and let me feet soak for a little bit, while my guy got wrapped up with another client. Once he came, he grabbed the massage chair controler and turned on the vibrating function - I did not ask for this, but I guess he thought I needed it. As I fumbled with the remote, trying to turn off the darn vibrator, he started my pedicure. He never said much to me the whole time, but that was okay, I was having more fun chit-chatting with my friends. Once he was almost finished painting my toe nails, he looks up at me and asks a question, but I couldn't understand him, so I asked to him repeat himself. So, he stopped painting and said "Ma'am, do you chew your toenails? They are too short!" - I was slightly taken back and politely told him no, that I didn't chew my toenails, but that I like to keep them short. My friends had finished up their appointments and were sitting in the waiting area, so I just had to sit there, blankly, not knowing what to say from there. I just couldn't believe it!!! Who asks that kind of thing? I mean, why couldn't he have asked if I just happened to trim them too short recently? Anyway, the end result was good, and if you recognize the color on my toes, please send me a message!
8.23.2008
Who asks that???
Well, the survey indicated that most people like reading about our strange and mundane lives, so here is a good story for you!

1 comments:
How rude! I can't believe he said that. I like to keep mine short too. Your pedicure looks great by the way!
Post a Comment