B. Best Friend? Megan is the best!
C. Cake or Pie? Usually cake, but I'll take a good blueberry pie anyday, espeically the kind with sugar sprinkled on the crust! Yum!
D. Day of choice? I love Fridays - that sense of relief as I walk out the door from work!
E. Essential Item? I'm not sure - I guess I'd have to say Excedrin because when I need it, I need it!
F. Favorite Color? Lately, it's been green and blue.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Oh, definitely worms. There is just something about the firmer consistency.
H. Hometown? Pratt, Kansas
I. Favorite indulgence? Purses, or shoes - both are disgustingly addictive and fun!
J. January or July? July - there is something special about our 4th of July lake weekends! BUT, January is Brandon's birth month, so I like it too!
K. Kids? ..........
L. Life isn't complete without? CHOCOLATE!!!!!
M. Marriage date? June 3, 2006
N. Numbers of brothers and sisters? Tara, my sister and Todd, my brother.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges, I love the juciness!
P. Phobias? Falling, face-forward on cement, tile, wood, etc and knocking out my teeth.
Q. Quotes?
R. Reason to smile? We're going to Manhattan tomorrow!!!!!!
S. Season of choice? Fall. As much as I'd love to say Spring, I really do love the nostalgia of Fall.
T. Tag 5 people: I don't know because I don't know who reads my blog.
U. Unknown fact? I have a deep down desire to have an ultra organized house, but the expectation to keep it that way turns me off.
V. Vegetable? Steamed homegrown green beans! Mmm!! Mmm! Mmmmmm!
W. Worst habit? Biting my nails when I'm nervous or bored.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? I've never had either, so I don't know.
Y. Your favorite food? This is constantly changing for me, but usually it's Mexican food.
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

1 comments:
What's with the ....... for kids. Is there something you're not telling me? :)
Post a Comment