I have also been a hunter these days. Except, I'm not hunting for crickets or flies or bunny rabbits. I'm hunting for new furniture. While I love my red couches and they will always hold a special place in my heart, it's time they go to a new home. I would like to sell them because structurally, they are good shape. They might need to be recovered, again, but they are good couches. Anyways, this is not about the old couches. I'm hunting for new couches. I know what I want, something with a tight or semi-attached back, modern, but not too trendy and fabric that is durable and pretty. Here are a few that I have found:
I like the mostly straight lines on this couch, but I fear it's a little too traditional.
This might be my favorite of all that I have found. It's modern, but not too trendy, it would transcend through time and it has a lot of flexibilty as far as fabrics go. I defintely don't like the fabric in the picture.
This couch is a good mixture - slightly traditional with the cushion backs, but still has the modern lines. This couch also has a lot of flexibilty with fabrics.
I've thought about doing leather as well, but I'm not sure how it would hold against the wear and tear of the above said hunter?!?!
I'm not saying I'm going to buy any of these particular couches - they are just the couches I've seen in person - but, I need your help. Weigh in with your opinions! Which of these couches do you like best?




3 comments:
i like the third one! and yes I did design my logo - yay for Adobe illustrator!
Hey Tessa, I like the third one too! And I just wanted to say I think leather is just fine. We have two Jack Russells that jump all over and havent scratched it yet. Whatever you do, just get a warranty on it. Anyway, thats my two cents! Hope all is well!
I'm partial to couch #1! I am much like you though ... clean lines, something that will stand the test of time!
Good luck --- new furniture = fun! :)
---Allyson
Post a Comment