* Spending relaxing evenings with Brandon
* Pumpkin anything - candles, flavors, decorations
* Sweatpants and sweatshirts
* Homemade cinnamon applesauce
* Lower gas prices - I filled up for $33 the other day :)
* Productive days at work
* Fall TV
* Good friends
* Time spent with my nieces
* Koby's Halloween costume - stay tuned
* Merona long-sleeved shirts from Target
* Long scarves
* Our new computer :)
Things I don't really love right now:
* The fact that it is pretty chilly in our house - Brandon has the temperature set at 67 degrees :(
* K-State's football record
* The election coverage
* Dirty dishes in the sink
* The inability to really "blog"
* The thought of Brandon having to travel at the end of November
I mentioned homemade applesauce above, so I'll leave you with the recipe:
8 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into quarters
1 c. water
1/2 - 3/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. red hots
Place peeled and quartered apples in a large pot and add water. Cook on medium-low heat for 20-30 minutes or until apples are soft. Mash with a potato masher, add the sugar and red hots and continue to cook until the red hots dissolve. Pour into storage container and chill.

3 comments:
Tessa, you're going to become the KS PW (pioneer woman) with your messages and recipes. Now all you need to do is start referring to Brandon as your Marlboro Man.
Really do enjoy reading your blog and I'm sending the pumpkin recipe to Matt. He's a big pumpkin "eater" fan.
Love
M
yum! I'm gonna have to try your recipe for applesauce! Thanks for sharing! Heather
I am going to try it with splenda to cut down on the sugar. Will let you know how it turned out. Thanks
Post a Comment