Here we are cleaning and carving - I cleaned, Brandon carved
We both picked out spooky faces. Brandon says mine looks slightly "special", but I think his is mean looking.
Aren't they cute?!?!
I scooped out the seeds and saved them for a new recipe, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished product!

4 comments:
Cute pumpkins! Both of them.
I like the slightly special face. It is not the normal spooky jack-o-latern. Funny how young adults still have so much fun carving pumpkins. Adam and Shannan were working on their's this weekend also, but we didn't get any pictures. Last year Eric and Harry had a sort of carving contest. Curious what they will do this year. They just make me hungry for pumpkin pies. Dora
so fun! You're so good about decorating - I wasn't even planning to buy pumpkins this year until we made plans to carve them with friends.
Kevin and I carved pumpkins last night with a group of friends.
I stuck with the simple pumpkin face while Kevin decided to carve "Mike Wazowski" from Monsters Inc. in his. sadly his flopped and fell apart and now looks like a big blob with legs. Kinda sad - but I warned him to keep it simple since this was his only his 2nd pumpkin to carve ever and his OSU logo last year wasn't too hot either. Oh well. maybe he'll have better luck next year. poor guy.
I had some home made applesause last night. Used splenda, cinnamon and pink food coloring for a low sugar recipe. Sure was good. Thanks for the recipe to remind me how good and easy it was. I am taking a bowl to Grandpa today at the hospital so maybe it will perk him up.
Post a Comment