Friday night we attended my cousin's rehearsal dinner at Loose Park in KC:
My dad, Matt and Tara were all there, too, we just don't have any pics of them.
Saturday morning, the girls went out to breakfast and got pedicures to celebrate Tara's birthday. We also hit up a fun little boutique afterward and I picked up a cute dress :)
Saturday evening was the wedding. I hate to say it, but we didn't get ANY pictures of the bride and groom. It was a very fun, laid back wedding that totally reflected Chad and Jenny's personalities. I wish I could have been that laid back!
(that is my cousin Chad on the far left - he was the groom)
Sunday morning we got up early and headed over to Matt and Tara's house to give "E" her birthday gift. We got her a big magna doodle, which was a hit! We left to come home around 11:00 to meet up with Brandon's parents who were in town. We pretty much just relaxed Sunday evening. We did watch "Up in the Air" which was a pretty decent movie. It tells you something if I stay awake for it ;)
Monday morning we all got up and took the dogs for a walk at a park near our house and then we came home and Brandon and his dad got to work on a shelving project for my sister:
While the boys worked, Pam and I went shopping and just enjoyed a relaxing day. After Pam and Craig left, Brandon mowed the lawn and I watched The Bachelorette. All in all, it was a great weekend!












0 comments:
Post a Comment