6.27.2010

Summer Must-Do Progress Report

A few weeks ago I listed my Summer Must-Do List.  I'm happy to report I've knocked a few items off the ol' list!
  1. Host a big backyard BBQ bash
  2. Visit the Farmer's Market on a regular basis
  3. Celebrate our 4th anniversary (check!)
    * We had a great anniversary weekend! We visited the farmer's market, had a picnic and went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.  And, we exchanged gifts with a $10 limit - I got popsicle molds (to complete #6) and Brandon got frosty beer mugs.
  4. Go to a Royal's game
    *We've got this one scheduled!
  5. Sit on the patio and enjoy the summer evenings more frequently - with bug spray of course.
    *The completion of the patio got us one step closer to being able to really enjoy our backyard.
  6. Make popsicles
    *I'm not going to officially cross this one off the list yet because I've only made one batch and I have several other recipes I want to try out before I cross it off.
  7. Work on my tan
  8. Wear breezy dresses more often in an effort to break out of my norm
  9. Take an unexpected weekend trip somewhere new, but within driving distance - just the two of us
  10. Pray for a different person everyday
  11. Make mojitos (a good use of fresh mint from the Farmer's Market)
  12. Take Koby to the new dog park
  13. Visit my bff
    *Megan and her family spent this weekend in Wichita and we had a great time!  It's always fun to spend time with them, even if it is just relaxing around the house.  The guys did get in a little golf and Megan and I snuck off to get pedicures yesterday afternoon, but beyond that we just did a lot of hanging out and playing with Gabe. 
  14. Get the basement decor finished
  15. Go to a bonfire and make smores

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates