This is her Chicken Ranch Pizza (if you visit her site she has a much prettier picture!). This recipe involves two of her other recipes as well - Homemade Ranch Dressing and Perfect Homemade Pizza Crust. Brandon was a bit skeptical about this pizza, but he said he really liked it, and I did too!
I made the ranch dressing and the pizza crust over the weekend. If you click on the pizza crust link, you will notice that she makes batches of pizza crust and freezes it for later use. So, I went ahead and made a double batch, divided it up into separate balls of dough and popped them in the freezer. Then, yesterday before I left for work, I stuck one of the packages in the fridge and it was ready when I got home from work. I also used a pizza stone to bake this crust and I do agree that it works really well! My only complaint is that my crust didn't get as golden brown as hers did, but I might not have brushed enough oil on the edges.
We will definitely keep this pizza crust in our regular rotations, along with the ranch dressing. To me there is just nothing better than homemade salad dressings (and I made this one relatively low fat using fat free mayo and reduced fat sour cream)!
So, if you need a new recipe, hop on over to Annie's Eats and browse around! You won't be disappointed!



0 comments:
Post a Comment