- Today, I wore a shirt with a pretty large flower embellishment and everyone kept asking me if I was wearing a corsage...
- We got quite a bit of hail last night during the storms and this photo made it on to Kansas.com via one of my tweets! Brandon was a bit disappointed because I got the photo credit when he risked his life to get the hail
| {excuse the dirt on the towel - the hail was dirty} |
- Koby was supposed to go on a dog date last night, but the date got canceled due to the weather. I think he thought she got cold feet...
- I went to lunch today with my co-workers and we went to the mall. We were all craving our favorite meal from this little cart in the food court. It is seriously awesome food! It was also a good excuse to browse through Von Maur :)
- In one week, I have broken out on my face for some silly reason AND I have found a patch of gray hair on my head!!! Isn't that some sort of oxymoron?
- We had to go to the grocery store tonight and I was so excited when I saw a stand full of Honeycrisp apples!! You know it is fall when the Honeycrisps arrive!
- I got my car back on Monday and today we had to file a claim for our roof. Lucky us...


0 comments:
Post a Comment