9.02.2010

Thursday Thoughts

As I mentioned we've had a pretty busy week, but I can't really recall anything monumental that has happened.  But none the less, I still have a few thoughts to share:
  • Today on my way to work, I got behind a lady who was smoking in her car.  Because of the cool weather, I had my air vent on, rather than my A/C and I could smell her smoke through in my car!!  Ughh...I just think smoking is so gross and I feel like I shouldn't have to smell other people's smoke in my own car.
  • Also on my way to work, a flock of geese stopped four lanes of traffic so they could cross the road from the river to a neighborhood...stupid geese.  And to make matters worse, they took their own sweet time crossing the road.
  • I purchased this new face wash this week and so far I really like it.  It creates a lovely, frothy lather and leaves my face feeling so clean!  And, I signed myself up for a complimentary facial in a couple of weeks :)


  • I went grocery shopping last night and as I was walking into the store, my grocery list flew out of my hands and I had to chase it all over the parking lot.  I felt pretty awesome....
  • We will be here on Saturday!!!!

  • We are sooo looking forward to a nice long weekend!  Other than the football game, we don't have much on our agenda except to relax and do whatever we want to do.  We might catch a movie, do a little shopping for work clothes for Brandon, and enjoy our patio and fire pit.
  • So today was 9.02.10 day!  How could anyone forget Kelly, Steve, Brenda, Brandon, Andrea, Dylan, Donna and David? 
  • We are starting a new Bible study next week, but we still need to figure out which study!  Anyone have any good ideas?
  • Tomorrow is Friday, jeans day at work AND my boss and I are having lunch with our former boss (my current boss and I used to work together at the advertising agency) at one of our favorite little Italian restaurants in Mulvane.  I'm not sure tomorrow could get much better!
Enjoy the long holiday weekend and cheer on the Cats!!



Photobucket

1 comments:

megan said...

Bible Study idea - our group just went through Tangible Kingdom - we just did the workbook, I haven't read the actual book though I'm sure that would have been an added bonus

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates