You see, the time has come for us to say goodbye to our little humble abode. Our first house. Our never ending project. The first place we called "home". It's for sale...
![]() | |||
| {photo courtesy of our real estate agent's photographer} |
While we are moving on to another house (still in Wichita) and are very excited about all the new projects that await us and the extra space it provides, we are definitely going to be sad to leave this one behind. It will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Someday soon, I will do a "Before and After" post to show the transformations that we did to make this house our house. It is pretty amazing to compare the pictures from when we bought the house to the pictures now. And, once our new house is officially ours, I will share all about it, post pictures, and all of that fun stuff. But, I don't want to jinx the process so I'm going to withhold the details for now :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment