9.09.2011

Pinnable Me Friday - Chairs!


As I was browsing Pinterest with my sister over the weekend (she hadn't been introduced), I realized I had pinned a lot of chairs.  So, today's post is all about the amazing chairs I've found and would love to own someday :)

Usually I save the best for last, but in this case I couldn't wait to share these beauties.  I love everything about these chairs - the fabric, the shape, the pillows.  I'm sure I couldn't afford the real things but I would love to find a pair of old chairs at a thrift shop or antique store and recover them to look like these!

Source: flickr.com via Tessa on Pinterest


I'm not sure if I mentioned how much I'm loving the Chevron patterns right now, but just in case I haven't, I'm kind of obsessed.  And this chair falls into that obsession category.



These chairs are so sleek and cool.  If only I had a cool enough house to put them in.



If we had a bar, these would totally be ours.



Another cool kitchen chair option.  Probably not the most comfortable, but they would look good!

Source: cb2.com via Tessa on Pinterest



Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates